5-week Residential Programme on Experiential Vedanta
under the guidance of
Poojya Swami Bhoomananda Tirtha
In life, we face a number of situations, crossroads & challenges. Often, there are occasions when we feel - “there is more to life than this”. In trying to solve them, we look all around us. But the solution eludes us.
The Spiritual path reveals to us the immense inner potential and possibilities, which make life fulfilling.
Poojya Swamiji says: “Scriptures are not a means for scholarly study and mastery. Mastery over these scriptures is not the focus in spirituality. They are merely tools, guiding the seeker in the path of mind expansion and fulfillment. True joy and fulfillment come from living the knowledge contained in the scriptures and not by mere scholarliness.”
- In and through this Programme, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the concept of Vedanta as applied to daily life.
- Appreciate the role of scriptures and scriptural knowledge in spiritual saadhana.
- Learn the fundamental scriptures like Bhagavadgeeta, Upanishads, and Sreemad Bhaagavatam, and Prakarana Granthas like Vivekachoodamani.
- Understand and practice the unique concept, propounded by Poojya Swami Bhoomananda Tirtha, of Interactional Saadhana and Inner Resources Development.
The focus throughout the programme will be on
Swami Bhoomananda Tirtha
Swami Nirviseshananda Tirtha
The 5 weeks programme will commence on May 21st 2012 and will continue till June 23rd 2012. The fully residential course will be held without any break. (Date of arrival at Ashram: 19th May; Orientation Programme: 20th May)
- Experiential learning of scriptures.
- Interactive question-answer sessions.
- Discussions on subtle and intricate aspects of daily spiritual saadhana.
- Opportunity for one-on-one sessions with Poojya Swami Bhoomananda Tirtha, Swami Nirviseshananda Tirtha and Ma Gurupriya.
- Individual and collective introspection sessions.
A comprehensive approach including
- Fluency in English
- Good health
- Age: 20 – 40 years
- Keen interest to understand and tread the spiritual path
Spiritual Knowledge is a pursuit in itself and not linked to remuneration. In consonance with this spirit, there is no fee for this programme.
The participants will be provided free accommodation and food at the Ashram. However the participants are expected to make their own travel arrangements and also come prepared with sufficient personal clothing and other items.
Telephonic interviews will be held with the candidates before making the final list.
Last date for sending in applications: 1 APR 2012
Brahmachari Prasanna Swaroopa,
Venginissery, P.O. Paralam, Thrissur Dt., Kerala 680563, INDIA.